Tuesday, May 22, 2012

may 2-4 weekend

they always come to me at night, the thoughts, the ideas, the inspirations. i lay in bed before falling asleep and always have ideas of what to write about, how to say what i want to say and why to write a post about it but of course im in bed at this point and i dont get up and write these ideas down. i know i should... it is what good writers do. although i carry a notebook and pen with me in my purse they are often not with me next to my bed at night as i fall asleep. when i wake in the morning i head to work for the day and when i come back from work after 8 hours the ideas are often forgotten or lack creativity. this resulting in a long series of posts that can only be defined as picture diaries of my weekends. 
and again all i have to post if pictures from my weekend with some words..


friday: worked all day then went to terry's and made stuffed peppers.. they turned out pretty darn good
saturday/sunday: we went to visit some of terry's friends at a cottage they rented about an hour past toronto.. we laid by the water on the beach, ate, drank, tanned, read, talked and of course roasted marshmallows and made s'mores (pretty much one of my favourite things ever). *terry had my camera with no charger for the past few days and by the time we got to the cottage my camera had died - sad but true*
monday: my family and i went on a drive (like we often do on weekends) we drove to niagara on the lake  making a few stops along the way. we stopped at a park and later we stopped at a beach.. we got to niagara on the lake, walked along the water, went in a few stores, grabbed coffees and some cookie biscuits for guinness and back home for a later dinner. it was an absolutely beautiful weekend.





 guinness loved the beach
he loves the water but is afraid to actually swim
 he did a good job of fetching the stick though,
as long as it didn't require him to swim
 he stepped on my flip flop


niagara on the lake is a beautiful town
its perfect in almost every way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...