Thursday, January 10, 2013

simple messages and tiny notes

i am, like many in this day in age, completely attached to cell phone and have a tendency of going crazy if i am without it. its my phone, my camera, my gps, my computer, my alarm clock, my calculator and my calendar.. and its sad but i can confidently state i am not alone in this!.. even if im not on my phone constantly, i am calm when i have it with me. 
so on tuesday i left for work and as soon as i was half way there (it only takes about 5 minutes to walk to work from my house) i realized i forgot my phone at home. i turned around and was about to head back home but i looked at my watch and realized i only had 3 minutes until i had to be at work!.. i turned around and headed towards work (the smart and responsible thing to do).. but i was already stressing out i didn't have my phone.  its not even that i am on my phone at work ever but for some reason i just need the phone with me and alive (i also hate when it dies during the day)..
anyways i get to work and get everything together for the day and i email terry saying.. ahhh! i forgot my phone at home! im going to go crazy"and continued on with my day.
i came home to quite a few text messages.. sent by terry throughout the day.. each message short, sweet and completely perfect. the words made me smile and may have made leaving my phone at home a little worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...