Thursday, March 14, 2013

instagram diary

just a little of what is going on in my part of the woods recently;


 my dad went to a work party at this new restaurant downtown.. there was so much left over dessert that my dad decided he'd take a cupcake home for each of us. they were from cheesecake factory and absolutely delish.. mine obviously was red velvet
 terry works with a bunch of women. so apparently enough of these women received girls from their men that terry figured he would also be sweet. on international womens day.. he brought me a bouquet of flowers and brought my mom a rose :)
 one a sunday in march.
 the weather got up to 15 degrees.. the water at tiffany falls was rushing fast down stream.
fresh batch of ginger molasses cookies.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...