Thursday, September 1, 2011

just my luck

my friends wedding is on saturday and of course with my luck i get as sick as ive been in probably three years three days before the wedding. i dont get sick very often especially never sick enough that i have to leave work early. sometimes ill get a cough and such but never to the point where i feel like my head is going to explode. im pretty sure whatever this sickness is was brought on by a combinations of stress, lack of sleep, not eating well cause ive been so busy and probably being around someone who was sick (everyone at work is sick currently so its probably that). anyways it sucks.. it started tuesday, yesterday i felt like i was going to die. i left work early slept for a good 3 hours, took some advil cause my head was killing and then my sister woke me up to go to the mall because i desperately needed to find silver shoes for the wedding and i didn't have time today and dont have time tomorrow. i came home (i missed big brother; tear) and watched an episode of criminal minds then i went to bed around 10. i totally sleep for 11 hours. that is ridiculous (i normally sleep for 7 or 8).. well guinness did wake me up around 7 to go pee but he was a good boy and came back to bed with me. so yup 10pm to 9am. so today im feeling a bit better but my voice still sounds funny and i have a cough.. i took multi-vitamins (which im not sure they help as well as they should since i take kids multi-vitamins) and vitamin c and echinacea (supposed to be good when you are sick) and vitamin e. im still not feeling my best but im hoping i just dont get worse.. i have to pick up my dress and work today from 1-9:30 (im going to avoid all customers and prob try and do stock in the back room) tomorrow i have breakfast with friends, to go tanning (i never go to tanning salons!) and have a wedding rehearsal dinner.. then on saturday is the wedding! 
have a good thursday


i cant believe its september 1st already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...