Wednesday, November 21, 2012

so what wednesdays!

so what wednesday.. heard of it?
i have, this week im saying so what (and linking up with shannon)..!

so what if:

- im 25 and i go to bed at 10pm usually 7 days of the week
- i've started reading the scarlet letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne on three separate occasions and i cannot get into it and in fact have not got past the introductory chapter
- while wedding dress shopping with my friend for her wedding dress i also kept an eye out for my perfect wedding dress (far far future!).. i may have even made a few recommendations that were definitely my style, not hers
- i stayed an extra half hour after work so i could access employee discount coupons only accessible on the intranet at work  - and i even printed out a few.
- i go on amazon almost every day and add to my wishlist of books i want for christmas
- the main reason i was excited for the santa clause parade this year was for the penguin float and they didn't even have it - ultimately this just makes me dissappointed with the parade
- i prefer cookie dough to cookies
- my favourite christmas movie is Just Friends with ryan reynolds and amy smart -  this may not be your traditional christmas movie but it is mine.
- i've had the new taylor swift cd on repeat on my ipod since my boyfriend gave me the cd three weeks ago.


and in other news:
i'm i've made a challenge for myself: to write more, post more and make this blog what it used to be. i've had a few inspirational words sent my way recently and i'm taking them to heart.
honestly, i may not have anything interesting to say but i am going to think out on the screen more often or even just fill the page with pretty pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...