Thursday, October 13, 2011

the cool air will put your hard heart away

i love when fall is cool enough to wear a sweatshirt and pants.. today was exactly that!! unlike this past weekend which was way to hot for me to enjoy the fall.. today was beautiful! despite it being the perfect opp for me to wear my bright blue denim skinnies and new pullover cardigan thing.. i also happened to have my camera in my backpack.. i obviously took the long way home to do some fall photography. 
if only i had my nikon.. it would have been completely perfect.. but almost perfect is acceptable too..



 *outfit for the day.. bright denim skinnies (forever 21) and sweater (h&m)*
ps: the h&m sweater.. got it yesterday (24.99.. not bad!) 


 pretty fall colours :)


when i have more time - im taking my nikon out..
it promises me better pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...