Saturday, March 10, 2012

they make me smile

so today i'd do a little favourite things post.
these are of few of the things that keep me smiling and keep me happy when school is stressing me out.
two more months and im done this program! i mean, i love the program and material and all.. i just hate the mass amounts of group work and the fact that we have 16 projects due this semester.. each of the 6 classes has at least two projects (almost every week something major is due). i guess that is what happens when they make a two year graduate certificate program into a one year.
so.. here is what makes my days:


 it was international womens day on thursday.. terry bought me a rose
a single rose, i love it.
*we didn't have a vase, so we put it in a glass*
 who doesn't love wine.


 my new french press produces some amazing tasting coffee

.. because these are some of my favourite books
i know if guinness had any say in this post.. 
this is what his favourite thing would be.

have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...