Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wake me up when its summer..

im starting to think summer is not coming this year and as much as i love the fall and winter im not so fond of the spring. its too rainy. all may its been rainy and may is half way over. whats with that!!?? when does the summer-like weather usually come.. is that in june usually? i hope so.. i want to go  camping and cottaging with friends and i want to sit outside and read. i want to go hiking and on walks at night with my sister. i want to go to the beach, despite hamilton lacking sanitary swimming water, i still like the beach. i want to go on roadtrips and photograph interest things. i wish i could put my jeans and sweaters all away in my closet and take out my shorts and summer dresses, flip flops and birkenstocks. its days like today, weather absolutely miserable beyond simple description, that makes me miss the perfect sunshine of south beach.

sometimes i miss the summer dresses and beach hair perfection of miami beach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...