Friday, June 10, 2011

awkward

i am a tad awkward. i dont try to be, i just am. if you know me im probably less awkward or possibly you have just grown used to my awkwardness lol but im still awkward sometimes. i was the most awkward looking kid. i was scrawny, skinny and tall. my hair was short, i always had bangs and i was often caught wearing socks half way up my shins with shorts, and probably sandals. growing up i was super shy, that kid that gets an "N" for needs improvement in class participation but an "E" for excellent in everything else.
this is why im awkward..
-once at winners i followed a lady into the change room. i waited for her to leave so i could change then i realized she didn't work there.
- once i was at the bay and my sisters and i each needed a changeroom so i walked in and opened three doors, one for each of my sisters and the third one i opened i walk into. the first two already had people in them.. lol my sisters were not very happy.
- i need glasses and i dont wear them often, so sometimes when people are waving at me i dont think i know them so i just walk past them.
- when i am unsure if people are serious or joking i change the subject
- i take cheese off my pizza
- i park too far away from the ticket machine in parking lots and have to put the parking breaking on to take my foot off the break so i can reach it.. once i put my foot on the gas instead and the car started making noises..
- i can't retell stories or jokes.. i make them awkward.

awkward is cool.
im the awkward family member in the grey shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...