Sunday, June 19, 2011

hi dad..

okay so i have never met your father as a father. if i've met your father, its been as a man, so i can't exactly say my dad is the best father there is.. but i can say he is pretty excellent. when i went out on the back porch this morning to wish my dad happy fathers day he gave me a big hug and said.. im so glad you are my daughter. thats the kind of dad he is. three daughters and he never makes us feel that we are anything less than perfect.
as little girls, our fathers (or a man of equal importance, such as a grandfather or other) are probably the most important men in our lives. my dad is still the most important man in my life. one day, hopefully not too too far away, when im married, there will be two (or more if i have sons) equally important men in my life. since im not married and i have no brothers lol, its my dad. im grateful for a man as wonderful as him for a father.
i love you daddy.
my mom is equally as important to me, but this is fathers day..

happy fathers day to all fathers out there

"any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad" -anne geddes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...