Friday, June 3, 2011

and modern music it aint to her taste

i love relaxing summer days and starbucks. starbucks has this music pick of the week thing, free itunes download each week. its perfect. i've had bad experience with computers, my whole family has, so we don't download music on anything but itunes. way afraid of viruses. but i tunes adds up when you have to pay for every song, so i get the pick of the week at starbucks lol. its free right! this week it was longing to belong by eddie vedder so i needed to get it!
one from last week was still there.
ohh i dragged my sister and my friend andrew with me to starbucks, andrew wasn't impressed when he found out the reason i wanted to go was to get an itunes pick of the week card.
i played around with pictures of my extremely unproductive but relaxing day.

i creeped my sister out a bit - my face did 
 ♪ she may be young but she only likes old things... she likes the natural light, captured in black and white ♪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...