Monday, June 6, 2011

doggie style..

four legged animals.. dogs.. i wish i had one. i like dogs, except when they lick my face. i've never owned a dog, instead we used to have a family cat named einstein. he was cute and i miss him sometimes but i really would like a dog. i want a cockapoo, cocker spaniel/poodle.. lovelove.
so my aunt is a teacher and since shes gone during the day, teaching and all, for the past few weeks my sisters and i go over and walk the dogs. it gives me something to do, helps her out and gives the dogs a much needed opportunity to release all the energy they manage to build up in a day. today i went to walk them alone. 
 this is fete - hes cute.. i think the name means celebration in french
 i love him most - shhh 
this is jessie, she is a bearded shepard.. shes younger and bigger

they like me now that i walk them.. fete often gets so tired he jumps in the pool after the walk and obviously comes over and shakes all the water off himself and on to me.
walking is fine, poop scoopering im still getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...