Friday, August 26, 2011

awkward and awesome

awkward
- going to quebec with an adorable puppy (everyone wants to talk to you) and having to say je parle anglais (i speak english) and the french not being able to understand what im saying because of how poor my french is
- at work we have to ask people their phone number and name to start a customer database for them.. when i asked one customer his number he says "shhhh.. not with my wife is here"  what?! im asking for the company not for my self.. and if i was asking for my self would you give it if your wife was not there? not cool
- my dog on a leash.. just plain awkward since he doesn't walk properly on it
- taking guinness out in my pj boxers at the hotel at 5am and again at 7am and seeing the same kitchen worker out for a smoke and both times he starts speaking to me in french 


awesome
- finding out that north face is carrying the jacket i want again this year!.. i didn't get it last year and i heard it wasn't coming back this year but it did! i can't wait to get it
- walking up a hill with my family and my sister points out that walking backwards up the hill works entirely different muscles.. so my family and i walking backwards up the hill as golfers in carts pass us.. awesome!
- blogs
- my puppy winks at people.. like seductively, no lie 
- spiked guinness's hair.. yup making him look a bit more poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...