Wednesday, August 10, 2011

lets just not tell everyone i know please

this text box started out blank and is by the second being filled with purple letters, which form words, then sentences and eventually these sentences will reveal thoughts. thats the way it always happens for me. thoughts are laid out in words sometimes pictures. i like it. in fact i love it. i take my camera with me to capture moments from my day and i dont intend to blog about each day i live. this blog is like my journal and that is a reason i have told about 5 people about it. its not something i want all my friends to read and in someways i regret telling the people i told. its entirely awkward for a friend to bring up something i wrote about, or make jokes that i better not post a bad picture of them on my blog. i decided to start a blog because i wanted to. i love reading blogs, i love reading peoples thoughts and inspirations and yes i do have some blogs that i particularly like and read fairly often. some of these girls and guys (mostly girls) in blogland are amazing and have a lot in common with me. sometimes more in common with me than my closest friends. their words inspire, they introduce me to new books/authors/artists, they can cheer me up. this blog is meant to be read, whether it be by me at a later date or other bloggers and/or friends but id rather it not be awkwardly talked about in a group setting. most family and friends do not know about sometimesgirlsgossip and id like to keep it that way, its less awkward. thats my confession.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...