Tuesday, April 19, 2011

mother daughter days

i love my mom and i love spending time with her. i have two sisters so usually its a mother and all three daughters day. but today was a mother daughter day. our day consisted of coffee, shopping, lunch, and chatting, all of which i love.
i love coffee. we just got tim hortons because my mom had the roll up the rim free coffee win. i always call them coffee coupons lol. i usually get corrected when i call them that. anyways then we went to mapleview mall in burlington. im pretty sure this is one of my favourite malls. i seriously love forever 21. i feel a little bad i dragged my mom around the store for an hour. its not really her kind of store. but she puts up with me and i love her for that. she actually picked out half the clothes i got. an hour spent and i ended up with some denim pants for $19.95, and two shirts, $11.95 each. i love it. we also had to walk into la senza and bandeaus were $4.25. score!.
my mom didn't end up buying much for herself, only a cardigan from jacob...it is super cute!

umm oh i also needed jeans .. and obviously a headband

so after shopping i took my mom for lunch. we got lebanese food. ummm delish!!!  i've never had lebanese before but i was extremely impressed. :) 
now if the sun would only come out and the atmosphere would warm up.. id like to wear my new shirts please... with my birks. i love my birks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...