Thursday, April 14, 2011

the rest is still unwritten

i just finished writing the last exam of my undergraduate degree. actually, technically i graduated last year but thats beside the point. the point is more along the lines of whats next. the final exam is written but the rest really isn't. it is still being written and we are each the writers of our own 'whats to come'. i guess it's too bad my writing kinda sucks! 


anyways. i got my bachelor of science. i went back to university for a year to do a research thesis project (my paper is due monday by the way). now im left with summer and the rest of my life. see, the summer i can deal with. i love the summer. its often pretty relaxing despite how busy i usually get. part time jobs, reading, road trips, shopping, traveling, catching up with friends and/or family that i dont see as much during the year. the summer is a time for me to catch up on everything i wanted to do but had to put off due to studying studying and more studying. 


the thing that scares me is when does summer end? usually summer ends in september when school begins. but this year it will be different. im not sure what to do with the apparently infinite summer. i guess i have to really think about this. i could treat summer like the summers im used to, take it easy and in september i could start looking for a career like job (maybe something specializing in kinesiology, since, that is what i spent my past 4 years studying). an other option would be pretty getting my resumes out there now (since its gonna take a while to actually get a job anyways). i guess i have some thinking to do :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...