Thursday, July 28, 2011

awkward and awesome

awkward: 
- randomly i worked at burlington mall twice this week, im used to working in hamilton but burlington was short staffed. as soon as i walked in the store the first time a customer needed help but the other staff were all busy.. the customer started asking me questions and i knew all the facts but i didn't know where the product was so i think she thought i was crazy and left
- working in burlington also, this guy started talking to me in french but i didn't realize so when i looked at him confused he says "i guess you dont know french" and oh i was like "yes i do".. dumb of me, i thought he was speaking a language i wouldn't understand so i tuned him out.. i do understand french i promise.
- my puppy and my best friends dog chloe hate each other
- i went rollerblading with my friend at the bay front on tuesday. i haven't been rollerblading in over 4 years and i looked awkward
- taking guinness for a walk yesterday and some lady starts calling my name, i ignored her cause i didn't think i knew her but then she called it a few more times so i stopped and said hey? she walks up to me and is like ohh i thought you were someone else and of course guinness starts walking towards her and poops on her lawn.


awesome:
- my dad hung a little bell on a ribbon and attached it to the door handle of our back door to try and teach guinness that when he rings the bell we will let him out... well it definitely works, except he also rings it when he wants to go out for a drink of water since we have a water bowl out near the door. instead of walking downstairs to drink some water in his bowl downstairs he chooses the lazy way and rings the bell
- im seeing death cab for cutie in concert tomorrow! im beyond excited they are the most amazing band ever
- i successfully made 75 cupcakes and a small cake to go on the top tier for a wedding (im no professional but im satisfied with the results)
- my birthday is in 9 days! im starting my birthday list


* in blogland i love awkward and awesomes.. i decided to attempt one*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...