Saturday, July 23, 2011

july video post

i love adele and as often as its played on the radio i still love the song rolling in the deep. my sisters are so sick of the song, my mom is starting to get sick of it.. but i still have her cd on repeat (along with death cab for cutie) on my ipod.. even when at the gym. since i have no time recently to even sit down next to my computer, write let alone read posts im just posting a video of another one of my favourite adele songs

she is soo talented! i love her :)

update: my little pup is now pretty much waiting by the door when he needs to pee.. hes about 11 weeks now! i think hes a smart puppy and i hope im doing well training the little guy (with the help of my amazing family! - they have been soo helpful with me working 25 hours a week!)
i have 5 straight days of work since thursday.. can't wait for three days off on tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...