Tuesday, July 19, 2011

i heart guinness

this weekend was spent realizing how much work a puppy is and as much as i love every minute ive had with my pup im exhausted. 


saturday: ive been looking on kijiji pretty much every day for the past few months looking at all the cute puppies that were for sale, so finally on saturday i decided i would call a few of the breeders/people sells puppies. i called one in hamilton and women said they only had one puppy left and someone had an appointment to meet her around 11. the women called me back around 11:20 and said hey im sorry but the women fell in love with the puppy immediately so the dog is no longer available. efff.. so then i call a breeder person in cambridge and say i would like to make an appointment to see the cockapoo female that they had (they had a male and a female). the lady told me that someone was coming around 3:30 to see her... so i made an appointment for 4. my mom, dad, sister and i made a road trip out of it and went to see the puppies.. so both puppies were still there and of course who else wandered up to me and my family other than the little black male..
i had my heart set on a female.. but i fell in love with him instantly
so i fell in love with him, payed for him and we were on our way home.. before we took him home we stopped at petsmart to pick up a harness, leash, crate, food/water bowl and my sister bought him a name tag.. his name is guinness juniper.. the second name will not be used often i promise.. 

sunday: i spent sunday visiting and being visited by aunts/uncles, grandparents and friends.. we went to visit my aunt connie in ancaster (fete and jessie) then i went to visit my grandma. then i came home because my uncle martin was coming with my little cousins too see the pup. they came bearing gifts (puppy toys) sunday was also spent drinking sangria out on the deck with mom and dad.. little pup was exhausted..


monday: this is no puppy news.. i worked 12-9:30. my sister was home with guinness and he has a visit from my aunt mary.. she brought him so many little toys! she loved him. he also went to my sisters soccer game and i was told he was a hit.. even the ref paid attention to him.. when i came back from work my dad had a present for me
he bought me a book..
im excited to read actually
it will teach me a bit about little guinness

tuesday: guinness had his first vet appointment. the vet gave him a shot, confirmed that he was a healthy happy pup, made me happy!.. and he got weighed..

this little ball of fluff weighs 6.6 pounds..
wow
and he is only 10 weeks old
he will probably be around 25-30 pounds full grown
my sister bought him some vet approved treats at the vet 



countdown: dcfc in 10 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...