Thursday, December 8, 2011

awkward and awesome

its another awkward and awesome thursday and for some reason im super excited about it today. probably because awkwards are more often my favourite and ive got some memorable ones this week


awkward
- walking into turtle jacks (the restaurant) for my work staff christmas party with my friend, looking around for the table they are at. My friend starts walking over to a table and im still looking around everywhere and im like oh! do you see them? i was going to ask the wait staff. and they were right there. right in front of the door! all staring and waving at us
- a 15 yr old boy coming into work and trying to sell me his 1995 samsung flip phone with no battery. he told me its his last one and its a good deal. i looked at him and couldn't help but laugh. i had to turn away and ask my manager to deal with it.
- some girls jacket getting caught on my chair in study area at school.. causing her to kick my coffee across the room (there were no tables, it was on the floor near my chair) and practically fall on my friends chair.. my only thought was "whoa, what just happened..my coffee! i needed that"
- not having my schedule memorized in even the last week of classes (definitely missed a class by accident because i thought it was at 3, not 2)
- trying to get out of the silent area study room at school.. the doors are soo heavy i can only open it enough to barely get my body through (i think people think im incompetent.. im just weak)
- my friend actually telling me he laughs at how awkward i am lol
- trying to get a picture of guinness and i with the christmas tree..
awesome
- waking up to snow
- weather perfect for wearing my new boots and down jacket
- christmas tree is decorated and stockings are hung
- love (like) or something like it.
- guinness's fascination with snow (he eats a pathway for himself before he walks in it)
- over 80% on all my projects this year
- ski season is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...