Monday, December 19, 2011

christmas wish list

for the past month and a half my parents have been asking me to make a christmas list. this task is harder than i imagined.. until all about 5 minutes ago i had one items written on my list. the only item on my list to my parents was a car charger for my blackberry (i dont even own a car, but my phone has horrible battery life and i think its a good idea to have when driving). for the past two years i had asked for a nikon d 3000. i got one for my birthday this year, placing a strike through that item on this years planned christmas list. i really dont need anything! i live at home for free, dont need kitchen appliances, food, bill payments. i cant think of cds or movies i want, not clothes or electronics. i can't even think of books i want, those ideas come to me as im walking through aisles of books, or recommendations from friends/family. 
so then 10 minutes ago i was forced to think long and hard about something small, like a stocking stuffer, i want from my sisters (we decided we should only spend about $20 on each this year). so okay, maybe i want a pair of mitts, and a picture/poster like thing for the wall in my room. maybe a hardcover notebook to carry around and write in, or bookends? i've wanted some for a while now. im unsure if any of these cost less than $20 but at least it gives them some ideas.. continuing my 'what do i want for christmas' search.. i was online window shopping on etsy and i found something perfect! ...
beautiful!
leather straps, snap button closure!
i love it and want it
*link it up here *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...