Monday, December 12, 2011

bask in your uniqueness

hey you. im me and i like you as you. we are different people and we think entirely different, thats part of the appeal. i like intelligence and thought, i want your own opinions, not my recited back to me. dont find quotes you think i'll like, find quotes you like and tell me why you like them. don't read books because i love books, tell me what you love instead of books. you dont need to have the "in" on my favourite tv shows or like my favourite seasons, i find comfort in knowing you have your own passions, joys and guilty pleasures. feel free to judge my opinions, dislike them, disagree with them.. just dont change yours to conform with them.
chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.. 
my obsession.. 
maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...