Saturday, December 24, 2011

toronto is all christmasy

last wednesday it was my dads birthday. usually each december 21st, for my dads birthday, my family and i go skiing. normally december 21st comes along with snow.. unfortunately this year it didn't... it was 4 degrees celsius and raining! yes raining! hey.. i live in canada.. its not supposed to rain in december. we are use to white decembers with temperatures far below 0. no snow concluded no skiing. instead, my dad decided we would go to toronto for the day. he asked me some of my favourite places in toronto and we went to all of them. we went to the distillery district.. walked to st lawrence market, then went to the eatons centre and walked around to see the beautiful windows decorated for christmas time (of course i have other places in toronto i love, but we only had a day!)




 yes. there was no one there!
it was rainy and a wednesday
 i think it would be much more attractive if there was snow
 beautiful windows



merry christmas eve!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
    http://confessionsofaturkishgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...