Monday, December 26, 2011

words on writing

how often do bloggers get writers block? i mean, this blog you read here is everywhere, its unorganized and inconsistent. sometimes i write about my thoughts or something on my mind, sometimes its a written and picture diary of what i did on a single day, sometimes i post music videos for my favourite songs. im random and so is this blog but i find my mind races when when im stressed or worried. when i have other things in my life i should give priority to.. this is when i write, this is when my thoughts make their way to paper and this blog. i find i write most posts during exam time or in times of high stress. im so relaxed right now.. christmas is over, im in between semesters in school and my weekly work schedules are doable.. i have time to sit and read books and some of the blogs im everyday inspired by. i have time to watch movies with my sisters and hang out with my friends and i have time to write. why does everyone of these things i have time to do get done except for write, when to be completely honest, it would be hard to take any one of those particular activities off that list. maybe im distracted or exhausted, im unsure. maybe its just writers block. whatever it is, it is bugging me. but for now, i get to catch up on reading reading the words of others. 
i hope everyone had an amazing christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...